Thursday, September 07, 2006

3 cheers for school and playdough...


Two kids in school, one 3 year old who will happily play with playdough for a good 2 hours, only occasionally needing my input - what's that mean? Sewing time! Hoorah. Finished 3 more blocks for the library swap (haven't taken the paper off the back yet, but that can be done in front of the telly, so needn't eat into my sewing time), did some nine-patch blocks for a swap my dyeing group is doing - we are leaving the 9 pathches whole, but most of us intend to split them into 4 and rearrange them, like this or this. And even did some 4 patch blocks (that's what the main photo is) for a swap I wasn't going to take part in - but I needed some leaders and enders, and these seemed well suited. They are really quick...

No comments: