Monday, October 09, 2006

Finishing off...


Well, I have now finished binding the last of the quilts I am taking with me to America - which means that everything quilt related I need to take, be it finished quilts or blocks or whatever, is done. Yippee! And a bonus to that - my 2006 Ostrich is finished as well - haven't started quilting the 2005 one, but that's a whole nother story...

I expect this is the last time I write about anything I actually sew for some time, as we'll be on holiday in the US, but I do hope to BUY lots of quilting, dyeing and embellishing related stuff, so maybe that will compensate! Tomorrow I get to spend the whole day hanging out with longarm quilters, so that will be quilting related, and who knows, maybe some photos to share there.

2 comments:

Hedgehog said...

Safe travels.

Nancy said...

The next best thing to making quilts is buying stuff to make them with. Heck who am I kidding? Sometimes it's the best thing about making quilt. :-) Have a wonderful trip.