Sunday, October 15, 2006

Quilt related, in a kind of boring way

(local time 8.46pm) Well, I did do something sewing & quilting related today - I stood at the post office counter for 15 minutes sending out various swap blocks, and so on. Several of them needed to be weighed for the return envelope as well, and other complicated things like that. But now they are all on their way to their hostesses or homes, depending on whether they were centralised or decentralised. These swaps included: a nine patch in hand dyed fabrics and a pipe shibori swap for my dyelist; the library bookcase blocks and the October Lotto blocks (the black and brights) to Sophie from about.quilting.com; the blue and yellow carefree nine patches; the Penny Pincher 4 blocks - 4 patches in WOWs and accents and then the batik corners, which was decentralised. All of these are ones I've mentioned before, which I've been saving to bring with me to save postage... And now they are gone on their ways - hurrah!

No comments: