Tuesday, November 28, 2006

No photos today...

but I still did some work. Mainly, I just repeated other stuff I've been doing recently - quilted a few more postcards and put together a few more corn and beans blocks. I decided everyone has seen so many photos of those things, any more would just be boring! But I did work for an hour and a bit, and would have done longer, if I hadn't had to spend ages wrapping up secret santa pressies and taking them to the post office. But at least that's done. And 6 postcards have been mailed off! Progress is being made... No sewing tomorrow, probably, as I am heading up to town to have lunch with my DH - and maybe do a little Christmas shopping at Selfridges...

1 comment:

MARCIE said...

Hi Kate, I just saw your comment on Angie's blog (The Thread Catcher). I had to check you out because you have the same name as my great grandmother! She was Kate Spencer North, born in London in 1861. This internet is an amazing thing. You can see what people are doing all over the world and maybe even run into a relative. Well, OK, it's a stretch! Happy quilting!