Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rainy Day Postcards, numbers 1 through 7

The seven postcards for the Rainy Days swap with my postcard group - all are quilted now, and have the backs ironed on, but I need to finish the edges - two are done or nearly done, but I need to do the others - still plenty of time, as they are to arrive by the end of November, and all are within the UK, so even if I send them by cheap 2nd class stamp I'll get them out well within the deadline. I'm pleased with them - they came out more or less as I imagined. Now to get on with the next postcard swap (Winter Solstice) which I have 7 of to do for this group, but which I'll do more of for some other groups I'm in. I know what I'm doing in principle, but I haven't actually tried it yet, so I may have to have a radical re-think at some point! Oh well, it'll all come together in the end.

No comments: