Sunday, November 26, 2006

Speedy Gonzales...

Wish I could show a picture of what I've mostly being doing in my quilting time today - I was mostly working on the Twisted Mystery I talked about the other day. After being inspired by Anne's website, I spent some time last night with paper and pencils and plotted out what I wanted to do - today I cut and sewed and hey presto! the top is finished. And looks really good - I'm very pleased with it. Then I decided that as I had a lot of bits leftover I'd piece the back, too, so that's done. Of course, it won't get quilted until after Christmas, but at least I've got a bit of a headstart on it...

The other thing I did was to attach binding to the two Christmas table runners, so that I can sew them down while watching telly. I need to post the one for my Secret Santa by the 1st of December, so I guess I should get a move on...

No comments: