Monday, April 02, 2007

Purple puffs



The latest in the puff series. Strangely, the two background fabrics are exactly the same in both pictures, taken in the same lighting conditions, with the same camera, etc. It must have to do with the colour of the beads, which are different. Anyway, you get the general idea. Did these last night in front of the telly (Persuasion - not bad) and tonight have plans for some more. Maybe blue? Green? They are kind of addictive and I don't have any other hand work at the moment, except some binding I need to do. Perhaps I'll do the binding first, actually, come to think of it.

Anyway, didn't do any other sewing today, due to a bunch of errands (paint for the fence and the front door, towel rail, 99p shop) and spending more time than usual on the computer, as I have finally bit the bullet and decided to try to sell a few things on etsy. Gulp. More on that later...



Oh, and I forgot to say, I received two postcards in this morning's post - both from the My Favourite Colour Swap. I'll leave you to guess what colours. Thanks to Kathy & Mary for these, they are both great.

1 comment:

rjasmum said...

hi kate - it's kathy from FAI postcard swap. I've just started reading your blogs,finding them very entertaining and stimulating!i'm especally interested in etsy which i hadnt heard of before, and shall watch your progress with interest.kathy.