Friday, April 06, 2007

Wednesday...



Some weeks I just can't seem to keep up with email and blogging, even when I have time to actually sew. This week has been really busy, between going with Olivia's class on their school trip (to Kew Gardens - very chilly, but luckily not too much rain) and taking Sarah to the orthodontist (recommended to have a removeable kind of brace, which luckily, the NHS will pay for because her overbite is severe enough, but of course there's a huge waiting list for NHS services. Still, I'm not paying £850 for something which is largely cosmetic).

Still, I did manage to get a few things done. Finished the black and white cards - these do not include the ones I mailed for the swap, which only had black and white dots, not coloured ones, too. I forgot to take photos of those, of course. A few of these will be going off to new homes as thank yous or birthday cards, but the other 3 or 4 will get listed in my etsy shop, so if you like them, or know someone who would, one can be yours! (I'm practicing this self-promotion stuff - you guys will have to let me know if I sound convincing...)

No comments: