Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bloglines / My Feeds (0)

Yep, zero. I am completely caught up on the blogs I read, which is great, as I will be away from tomorrow through Sunday at my MIL's house, with no computer access. So all you people whose blogs I read, please don't blog until next week, LOL. Seriously, though, at least I will only be 5 days behind when I get back! It may not seem like much, but there are about 100 blogs on my bloglines, so even if everyone only posts 2 or 3 times a week, it gets a bit insane when I'm away for very long. More later, no sewing probably, as I have kids at home and we are about to go out and spend some pocket money and hit the dreaded M for lunch (we only do this about 3 or 4 times a year, so I can live with it) - but I have some postcards received to show, and who knows, might just buy a few bits and bobs for myself - it's been known to happen!

3 comments:

gunnelsvensson said...

Hi Kate!
thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I hope you got some nice without computer, i think we need that sometimes, all the blogreading take time.........but we cant´t miss it ???
Soon, very sonn I will go for summerferie and then I am not blogging or read blogging for 2 months ! But I think it´s good!

Nadia said...

Ciao Kate!
grazie per aver visitato il mio blog.
ho guardato i tuoi: sono tutti molto interessanti!

Carina said...

Bloody hell! You know, I don't think my bloglines will ever get down to zero again. With close to 500 feeds, I very much doubt that's ever going to happen.

But that's ok. I've begun to see it as: "oh, great, now there's 5 posts by Kate I haven't read yet, what a treat!" for example. Instead of stressing over it. Of course, there are blogs I read every day...