Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Jacob's Ladder nearly done...

Despite spending an hour or so this morning tutoring a friend on how to use her computer more efficiently and thoroughly, I did get some work done, too. I was a good girl, and worked on the Jacob's Ladder blocks. I have about five more to do - they are all put together partway, so shouldn't take long to finish - I had hoped to do them today, but just didn't have quite enough time. Maybe tomorrow, though I think that, true to form, Thursday will prove to be a no=sewing day. And with the weekend being a bank holiday, there probably won't be a huge amount of sewing time there. Maybe I can get them done Friday, who knows. Anyway, nearly done, and don't they look good all together...



Also got a few goodies in the post - oriental lanterns from Donna, and a Circles postcard from Dawn. Great felty card, really fuzzy and fun.

No comments: