Thursday, May 10, 2007

Under the sea...mainly


Another good day for post - which is good because I got very little done today, as I went with the nursery on their school trip to the Farm. Which was fun, but tiring.

Got two squishies containing lantern blocks - the single from Mary S, and the triple (one extra) from Kathi - all very pretty, though I do particularly like some of Kathi's chosen fabrics.

I also got two postcards, one for the Under the Sea swap, from Lynn, and the other a belated circles card from Angela - I'll let you work out which is which; somehow I doubt it will present a serious challenge...



And I did do a little work myself - tonight watching telly I finished beading and adding shells to my own Under the Sea cards, so those are ready to be backed and edged, and then go in the post. Hopefully I will get most of them done tomorrow, though I do have to do some work on the single Irish Chain I'm getting paid to work on, so I may not finish them all. We'll see. On the whole, I'm fairly pleased with them - and they look better in person, of course. Someday I will work out how to photograph Angelina...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand completely about not getting much done. I mean I did but not quilting as Hubby was here for 2 days so I helped pack the truck,did his laundry and such. I love the postcards.