Saturday, June 16, 2007

A little sewing is a dangerous thing



I ended up not get as much done today as I thought I might, as there was an impromptu trip for Sarah with her friend Jess to their caravan (overnight) which we had to get ready for. And then I decided to take Olivia to the cinema as a treat, since Sarah seems to be having a lot of treats lately... We saw Bridge to Terabithia (sp?) which I thought was excellent - and very sad, too, so if you have a young child who can't handle some heavy emotion, you might want to think twice. I cried, I'm not ashamed to say it.

Anyway, before that, we got the binding sewn onto Olivia's quilt, so I can attach it tonight, and I finished up the other two beaded postcards, so they are ready to go in the post - I thought there were four people signed up for this swap, but there are only three, so the blue one is surplus to requirements - if anyone wants it, let me know - I'd be happy to swap for another postcard (doesn't have to be beaded) of pretty much any description...

No comments: