Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nothing to say...

Nope, nothing at all. Spent the day walking all around Camden Town - market and otherwise - with my mum and DD1 (age nearly 10) - didn't but anything quilt or craft related in the market (though I did buy a cheap bracelet and an inexpensive handbag - oh, and lunch!) and didn't even arrive home to any post, so there's really nothing to show :) Even I have my off days! (But I can't regret it, as it was a lovely day out, and tomorrow is due to rain all day, so there should be plenty of sewing to make up for the last few days...)

2 comments:

sewkalico said...

I love Camden Town! DH and I used to spend many a weekend wandering around there and it really brings back fond memories. We used to be able to walk down to Camden from his flat and would often not even get into the centre as we'd just have to stop for a drink at one of the many great pubs on the way to the market.

sophie said...

I'm envious. The Camden Town Market was a regular stop for me when I was travelling to the UK for business.