Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Paying it forward, again

I see there's another round of the pay it foward meme going around - or maybe it's the same one, come around again, who knows. Anyway, I saw this on Susan's blog and as I want something of hers, I am once again offering stuff - here's the blurb:

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week... LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

Of course, being me, I will add some additional information/refinements - this time, I think it's going to be inchies or other little bits (might not necessarily be one inch squares) - not just one, but a small selection... and although I won't promise them right away, it won't take me a year either - more likely, by early autumn sometime. Leave me a comment if you are interested.

3 comments:

Freja said...

[puts up hand]
and I promise to put the same promise on my blog.
One caveat: I live in South Africa. If it is a problem, postage-cost-wise to send something all the way here, then I will understand and forfeit my chance.
But it would be nice. Thanks very much! Karen

Quilting Pirate said...

I would love to participate with you! I did this blurp in my blog, but only have one signed up. If you would like something from me, let me know!

Papoosue said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog Kate (email won't work from the library!). Lucy is really enjoying the new hairdo - she can't stop admiring herself in the mirror. I hope you get another participant in the 'pass it forward' - I'd do it myself but I'm too chicken! xx