Sunday, August 12, 2007

Blogversary draw update

Those of you who stop by regularly, please forgive me for repeating myself over and over, but I know a lot of people don't get a chance to read blogs daily or even weekly, and even with a blogreader which keeps track of unread posts, sometimes you miss stuff. So I want to make sure no one misses my draw (details here), as I'm getting kind of excited about it. I now have 26 people in the draw (26 - that is so cool!), listed below - if you aren't on the list but think you commented before - please comment again, and I'll make sure your name goes in the hat (or other suitable container). And, I have finished the final one of the 15 postcards which are the draw prizes, photos of them are available in my album on flickr - if there's one you really love, let me know and if your name is chosen, I'll do my best to match you up appropriately (or likewise, one you hate!).

Right - here's the list:

Peggy in Quebec, TottyJo, Kate P, Jane, Barbara B, Karol Ann, Liz, Ann
Joyce, Ruth
Myra, Susan
Vicky in FL, Amy, Caroline, Dawn U, Vicki W
LisaJo, Anna
Cathi, Anne B, Helen, Dy, Wil, Julie, Jan

4 comments:

Vicky said...

These are the ones I particularly like - Pink & purple, Frayed edge triangles, Blue yo-yos, Flying geese, Orange with flower and eyelets, Brown and green - Vicky in FL

Unknown said...

If I had the choice it would have to be the black and white one with the diagonal stitching lines - but they're all lovely!

Terri Stegmiller said...

Well sure, count me in, I love drawings.

Sally said...

I think all your postcards are great and I would love to be part of a fabric postcard swap. Can you please advise of any sites that would be good to start with.

Sally UK