Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Not much to show (or tell)



Not much to show today - I edged the letter postcards, and will post them tomorrow, and I did some more of the little four patches I showed yesterday - they can go sit somewhere for a while now, while I decide what I'm going to do with them. And I received this postcard today - monochromatic, from Beth. And that's it for today (well, it's half-term, so I tend to do more taking the kids to get pumpkins, dropping them at birthday parties & coach trips to see Disney on Ice, errands, and so on and less sewing). Oh, and Happy Birthday to DD2, 8 years old today.

I have this real itch to clear out my sewing room, so I might do that tomorrow morning - and we need to grocery shop as well. Always a joy with kids, and normally I'd have the shopping delivered during school holidays, but they asked to come along and promised to be nice, so I've relented - I think they want to look at all the Hallowe'en goodies - not to mention the Christmas stuff is in the shops already - sigh. I guess I should take photos of my sewing room clearout if I do that - especially the one where everything is piled all over the bedroom and you'd never be able to work out how it all fits in that tiny room!

2 comments:

black bear cabin said...

still sounds like a fairly productive day to me :)

shopping and kids....hmmmm....stay away from the cereal aisle :) though im sure the Halloween goodies are sure to be an attractive nuisance :)

why do we always feel we must clean out our sewing/craft rooms? is it a never-ending project?

thanks for sharing kate....
have a nice day!

lisajo

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Happy Birthday to your daughter. I just love Halloween...autumn, pumpkins, and hopefully cooler weather than the 89 high temperature we had earlier in the week!
Susan