Saturday, October 06, 2007

Shameless self-promotion

Nothing wrong with a little shameless self-promotion (as I was remarking to Atet the other day) - in this case, the only thing I am promoting is, literally, myself. Carina (of wardi.dk) is starting a series of interviews of non-famous artists/crafters and she asked if I'd be interested in being her first victim subject - and seriously, I was very flattered that she considered me interesting enough to want to encourage me to ramble on about stuff. Anyway, the interview is now live on her blog, so if you want to know more about me and what I think about stuff (art & craft related stuff, that is) - go on over and check it out. And heck, her blog is great anyway, so even if you don't want to read about me, you should check her blog out!

4 comments:

Purple Missus said...

Very professional interview & thanks for the mention - I'm very flattered.

Anne Wigfull said...

Impressive and interesting, Kate.

Papoosue said...

Yup Kate, sick and twisted that's me!

I enjoyed your interview, I read it to the very end so it must have been good! It's nice to hear other people's reasons why they do their particular type of art/craft. xx

Quilting Pirate said...

great interview!