Friday, July 25, 2008

An excuse


Well, it's nothing to do with quilting, but I thought it was a good excuse for not doing any sewing today - the excuse is that we spent a lot of the day at Garson's Farm (a pick-your-own place) - picking, among other things, raspberries. I didn't make the meringues this time, but I did assemble the dessert. It took ages (not).

Among the other excitements of the day, clearing out the girls' dresser drawers. I know, I live such an exciting life. But there are 6 carrier bags of clothes for the charity shop, so all is not in vain. Sewing tomorrow, I should think.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Those raspberries look delicious. They are one of my favorite fruits.

sewkalico said...

Oh my! Does that look yum or what!!!!

Vicki W said...

YUMMMMMMM!

black bear cabin said...

i live the same exciting life, as i just went thru jordyns dresser drawers last week...three bags for good will and three bags for her cousin in Alaska :)

sounds like you guys had a nice day!

Janet said...

How did you know that is my favourite dessert too! Hope you have been through those clothes and made sure none of them can be recycled in a quilt! My eldest has just left school and I have kept all his school shirts etc for a memory quilt - it may be done for his 40th birthday!!