Monday, September 08, 2008

A very quiet house...



So, first day back to school today and yes, I did take advantage of the time to do some sewing - but of course, I worked on something I can't show (yes, again!) so instead, you get a pictures of the littles this morning on the way out of the front gate. This is the last year they will all be at the same school as Sarah goes up to secondary school next year. And even if she doesn't go to a girls' school, Alex will probably go to a boys' school as there is a good one around the corner from us...

Anyway, I will hopefully have something to show tomorrow - will try to do something which isn't secret! I can say that I'm making good progress on the Twisted Mystery quilt - put a black border on today, so the next step is a border composed of squares of the various fabrics in the rest of the quilt. I received a fairly wide selection of fabrics to work with, so am trying to use as many of them as possible in the quilt top.

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

the kids dont look too happy to be going back to school :) hehehehhehe
i bet the look on your face was much more cheerful :)