Wednesday, October 01, 2008

ATCs and safety pins...



...though I will spare you photos of the latter. I took my mother to the airport today, and when I returned, there wasn't a lot of time - plus also my upstairs hallway (where I usually set up the ironing board) was covered in wallpapering type equipment - so I just pinned together the diamond quilt ready for quilting - maybe tomorrow I will begin to quilt it.

These ATCs are both from my ATC challenge - on the left, one from Julie, along with some lovely scrim and bits and pieces to use; on the right, from Cheri, whose card for me is aptly titled "Tipsy" - and look at the gorgeous batiks she has sent along with the ATC. I am definitely going to repeat this challenge at some point - it's been such fun seeing what people make of the backgrounds harvested from old bits and pieces of mine!

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

AAhh no, looks like my ATC has been lost in the post!! hopefully it will come back to me. Will look at doing another in a few days :-)

Anonymous said...

You definitely have a very interesting mail/post life. I wonder what your mailman thinks delivering all these items? I love seeing all your goodies.