Saturday, November 29, 2008

Catching up

Well, though I did some sewing today, what I did was make 8 blocks for the December block lotto, and because it's not December yet, I can't show them!

What I can show instead are these:



the items I received for the Surfacing 2nd anniversary challenge - two members each send two other members something and that person has to make something with what was received. I received a piece of pieced batik fabric and a piece of printed silk from Kathleen and a piece of heat-treated and painted plastic and one of metal from Kelly. No idea what I'm going to do with these yet, but hope to be inspired in a day or two.

I can also show these:

a collaged box I won from Lenna, for her 500th post contest on the Creative Swaps blog and a star themed ATC from Jan for the motif lottery on Textile Challenges.

And finally, I can show these - two finished minis - both now bound, and indeed, posted off to new homes. I bound the Spring Fling Round Robin, too, but I can't show that, as it's still secret. It will go in the post very soon, though, and hopefully, be received in its new home before long. [Oh, and for those wondering, I do like "Joy" better now that it's quilted!]



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You sure are busy...and extremely creative! I enjoy reading your blog

NEEDLEWINGS said...

I love the quilting on your small quilt that looks like a child's sun design. Cool! I'm behind on my blog too, but can't post some things either because they are Christmas gifts. LOL