Friday, November 14, 2008

Something to show when you can't show stuff



I received a quilt related thing today in the post - the finished centre to quilt for the Spring Fling Round Robin 2 - but I can't show it. Yadda yadda. There's a lot of that going around, I know. Anyway, I decided instead to share my postcard holder with you - at the moment, it's got an autumnal theme. You probably worked that out. The autumnal theme will last until we're ready for Christmas - I don't always do a seasonal theme - after Christmas I'll probably just go through and pull out a lot of favourites.

7 comments:

sewkalico said...

Wow! It looks amazing!!

Vicki W said...

I need to make myself one of those!

Emma said...

What a brilliant idea!

jovaliquilts said...

What a great way to display your postcards!

black bear cabin said...

they look so pretty hanging together like that! what a great way to display them!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is so beautiful! It's a work of art that you can keep changing around to please your mood.

Anonymous said...

Very nice what a neat way to show off the collection