Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A bag o' goodies & a pair o' socks



Stuff in the post today...

The bag of goodies on the left came from Gabriela for the Textile Challenges ATC Secret Santa swap - a Christmas themed ATC and some lovely goodies. And the cross-stitch pattern on the right is actually a pair of socks. I know it doesn't look much like one, but I like my birthday socks so much that I begged Cathi for another pair of socks and she and I decided to do a swap in the new year some time - she's going to knit me another pair of socks (totally different colourway, but possibly the same pattern) and I am going to cross-stitch her this school house sampler. That way, we both win. Speaking of cross-stitch I should show you some, but not tonight - I've not taken a photo recently and I'm tired and am going to bed - perhaps tomorrow I will show what I've been up to...

1 comment:

Angela said...

That little sampler is cute!