Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Unfortunately

Ok, I don't always play along with games, memes and tags, but I saw this on Jane's blog and just couldn't resist. It's a google game where you search "Unfortunately, your name" (including the quotes) and see what comes up. Here are some of my favourites:

Unfortunately Kate's globe trotting is restricted because she starves when abroad

Unfortunately Kate carries ALL OF HER WEIGHT in her ass

Unfortunately, Kate herself is not possessed of a remote control that will rewind time

Unfortunately, Kate’s not so dead husband resurfaced into town and blackmailed Kate

Unfortunately, Kate just doesn't exude any special qualities

Unfortunately Kate doesn't own her castle yet, but she holds out hope that one day soon she can pull her berets out of storage

Unfortunately Kate is dating a rock star

Unfortunately, Kate's innate tendencies had a larcenous bent despite her parents constantly extolling the virtues of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Many of these are less amusing when you know they are talking about Kate Winslet, Kate Hudson (the ass comment), Kate Middleton (the special qualities) and so on, but it was a fun 5 minutes!

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha, I tried it.... "unfortunately gene" is not nearly as exotic. Most of the hits were about gene therapy! Maybe I need therapy. ya think?

Andrea said...

I did this too and unfortunately a lot of mine seemed to be about dying a violent death - bit depressing really -lol !

Michelle said...

Very funny. I played along on my blog!

Papoosue said...

Oh that was funny, I had a go myself - I have been busy!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

LOL - glad you played along...so do we get to see your beret collection? ;o)