Thursday, April 30, 2009

Black and white...and green



I had lots of stuff to get done today, but did manage to make some more of the black and white framed blocks from scraps. I actually did 10, but it's an awkward number to photograph. Anyway, I will probably make 36 blocks (they are about 7" blocks) which will make a nice sized baby quilt.
I did almost work on the Exquisite Corpse piece - drew a few lines on it - but wasn't quite ready to work on it yet. Probably because I knew I'd be interrupted constantly by grocery delivery, laundry and so on. I will definitely get to it this weekend as I think I am finally ready for it.
The green fabric came in the post today - my monthly fix from eQuilter. I do like their selections; I will definitely keep this club going for a while - I really like the choices.

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

The black and white blocks are going to look great in a baby quilt!

Mom said...

What do they charge for the monthly FQ's?

TexasRed said...

This will make a great baby quilt!

Kitty said...

The black and white blocks are looking so good, and as for that green. Green is one of my very favourite colours and all those fabrics are delicious.

x

black bear cabin said...

Green.....my favorite color!!! Id be happy with that mail delivery too :)

Karen said...

I like the black and white blocks and the green is divine, just the right shades.