Sunday, August 02, 2009

A day's work



Yep, that's all I have to show for the day today - ok, I did do six loads of wash, iron all the fabric my mother brought me over from the US, make a little mobile phone bag for Sarah (no photo - d'oh) and spent quite a while helping my mother finish up a quilted bag which she took the first half of a class for (but not the second), but what I did for myself was to finish up these little blocks which I cut out a while back after I finished the corn and beans quilt. Just had a hankering for more corn and beans. Not sure what I will do with these - maybe add some borders and make a little baby quilt or not add borders and make it a wall hanging...

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

I beat you, I did 8 load of laundry and there are only 2 of us! We did have company though. I lvoe those blocks.

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Ohhh, this is going to be SO pretty!!!

Toni said...

Laundry has to get done...seems no one else knows how to do it properly in the house :) Lovely blocks!

sewkalico said...

Love those blocks. (Don't love all the laundry though LOL)