Thursday, August 20, 2009

Picture-full...

The opposite of picture-less, of course. And hurrah - internet seems to be back. Thank goodness for that. Here's the EQ5 sketch of the christmas tree quilt - it won't look quite like this of course, as I will use scraps of Christmas fabrics, rather than coordinate all the rounds...



I thought I'd start it nice and early so that in addition to being sure I have time to make the deadline I can either make something different if I don't think this works, or if I really love it, have time to make myself one...

I forgot to mention that the other thing I did yesterday morning was to pin together two small pieces for quilting - the fish quilt for the toilet room and the Japanese Taupe dresser runner. Hopefully they will both get quilted in the next week or so. Both are small, so shouldn't take long to quilt. I probably won't even have to move my machine downstairs to the dining room table, which is always a plus.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Love the quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This looks like a great plan for a quilt. I think it is going to be great! I'm glad you have the internet back.

Mom said...

Perhaps the trees would contrast better with a pale blue or white background (ie., snow)?? I saw your post with the darker blue, but now it's gone :-)