Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Possibly in limbo...

Just a quickie to say that if you don't see me post and/or don't get a response to emails for the next few days, it will be because of internet problems at home. They aren't quite sure what the problem is, but it's on their end (for a change) and has been referred to engineers. Problem is, depending on what the problem is, it could be 3-5 working days. It might not be, but then again, it might. Sigh. At the moment, I am at the library, and I can use the library again later in the week, plus the free WiFi at McDonalds and so on, but needless to say, my internet access will be a lot more limited than normal. Perhaps I will get more sewing done (if only - usually late evening/night-time is internet time - not a time which is good for sewing for me, so unfortunately, the time won't make an easy transfer across. Too bad!)

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

you have free wi-fi at McDonalds? We have to pay to use the wi-fi at McDonalds here. (so I don't use theirs!)