Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Big Knit



No sewing to show today, but here's something fun... Did my shopping in Sainsbury's today for a change (usually have it delivered from Ocado); one nice thing was being able to pick up a couple of smoothies. Yummy, yes, but also, hatted. This is the first year I've remembered to go look at the right time to hit The Big Knit and while these aren't perhaps going to win the prize for most original hat of the week, I think they are great. Hopefully there will be more next week when I shop at Sainsbury's again (I have a really good voucher - £12 off a £60 shop. And yes, the idea of being able to do a £60 shop is totally laughable!)

2 comments:

floribunda said...

That is truly amazing -- I just went to look at the Hatometer. I would immediately start knitting hats for next year if I weren't at work! Perhaps all your readers should send you hats...

mumzy said...

Cute hats! Looks like fun projects.