Friday, January 22, 2010

ATCs in...



Being the slacker that I am (ok, it's just been busy!) I have had a number of ATCs accumulating that I have neglected to show. In some ways this has worked out to my advantage as there are now 6 of them I can show together! The bottom three are from the ATC birthday swap from last year - the lefthand one with words from Shasta, the centre one (with Angelina, which is why it doesn't photograph well) from Silvia and the far right from Marina. These were all slightly late arrivals where the people had been held up in making their cards.

The top three were a real surprise - a while back - I won't work out how far, as I don't want to embarrass anyone and anyway, I'm too lazy - I did an ATC challenge on my blog where I sent some ATC backs and a few bits and pieces to 10 (I think) interested people on the condition that they used one of the backs to make an ATC to send back to me - the rest of the stuff they could use as they liked. Not being obsessive, I didn't keep a checklist of who had returned their ATCs, but apparently, Jen hadn't done so, so these are her late efforts - one (the centre top row) was also made by her daughter, who got interested in the process (I hope that is an interest that sticks!). So, bonus for me - I got three ATCs from that challenge. How cool is that?

Actually, that was a fun challenge - perhaps I should do it again...

No comments: