Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Cross-stitch update



As promised, the cross-stitch update. Didn't get much work done this year on the angels - some progress in the red dress, but otherwise, not really anything. This was partly due to my being busy and uninspired and partly due to being distracted by this:



As you can see from the photo, this piece is going to be really lovely. I know I should have waited, but hey, it's my cross-stitch, I can do as I like! I'll work on this for a while yet (it's so cold out at the moment, that working on something "winter" themed seems very apt still) and then, eventually, move back to the red houses...

4 comments:

black bear cabin said...

no wonder that one kept distracting you...its very pretty! of course, the angels are too...but i really like the new one :)

Vicki W said...

Yes, you should always work on what you want!

Angela said...

The new cross stitch is beautiful, I can see why you would be distracted :)

patchwork said...

Love cross stitch...from simple to complex designs cross stitching is all fun.Love the designs you have chosen.