Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free to a good home

Sorry - all gone now.



Various magazines, each free to a good home (within the UK - outside will happily accept a small postage reimbursement...). Nothing wrong with any, just done reading and didn't need to keep for any reason. Fibre Arts Jan/Feb 09 (left) and Summer 09 (right).



Irish Quilting, vol1, no 4 (seemingly entirely without a date, sorry). Quiltmania No 71 (2nd quarter of 2009)



Stitch no 44 (Dec 06/Jan 07); Stitch no 55 (Oct/Nov 08)

4 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Kate, I know you said free to good UK home and all that, but I would be willing to reimburse you for the postage to mail me the bottom two stitch magazines. Send it media mail it is the cheapest and takes forever, but I will wait if you are willing to do so. I can send the $$ via paypal.

trash said...

oo! oo! May I hqve the quilty ones please??






Ha ha! Word Ver is 'balti'! Do you think the nice people at Blogger are feeling a bit peckish this morning??

Unknown said...

Bit late but could I have the fibre art ones if they are still available. Very kind of you,Anna

sewkalico said...

Darn, I didn't read your blog because you said you might blog the African block! Let me know next time you throw any quilty ones out (esp. the Irish one)