Thursday, February 04, 2010

Posting is like buses...



None for ages, and then several in row... But hey, I got more post, what can I say. And I also got a chance to do a little work - a prototype of a postcard for a swap with my Dyehard group - theme is "searching for spring" so I have used a layers of semi-sheer fabric, etc, which of course, don't photograph well. I hope to do the rest of the cards, as well as some co-ordinating ATCs this weekend. Though as tomorrow is Alex's birthday (7) and the party is on Saturday, my time won't be entirely my own. There's always Sunday, though!



Also got these two things in the post - an ATC from Carole, and a belated house front from Gabriela. I love getting things in the post, don't you?

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Love the simile! My posting is like that too, so I can relate.