Monday, June 28, 2010

Some thoughts - mine and others

So, no quilting or sewing today, but I wanted to share a link to a blog entry I read recently over on Sandra's blog - it is about, in part, not feeling guilty for the time taken to create and/or do other things for yourself, though it covers more than simply that. It's a lovely, thought-provoking read, and I do recommend it.

As those who know me either in person or through reading my blog will know, I am a big proponent of carving out some space to fulfil your own artistic needs, and doing so without guilt, so a lot of what Sandra had to say rang true with me, despite differences in background and life experience.

3 comments:

Sandra Wyman said...

Thanks so much for the link, Kate!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to Sandra's post - I shall read it again later today, much to mull over.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Thanks for the link...What a good post..and one that came at a timely time for me.