Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yeah, yeah...



...it's more ATCs. I know. But I can do them, especially the collage type, in the evening, while watching telly, etc, which doesn't work so well for sewing! All these were made mainly from bits and pieces I've received as extras in swaps, etc. And some scraps from my scrap paper drawer. The dancing women were stamped on a swap envelope a while back - I knew I was wise to save them for someday...



The birds were a more recent acquisition, and the background for those four cards also came as a swap extra. Probably there will be more soon!







6 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

How awesome are the dancing ladies. I thought I was the only one that saved envie stampings. LOL!

Kathy said...

I love the dancing women!

Becca said...

The birds are incredible-love them!

Ruth's Place said...

The birds are stunning!

Georganna Hancock M.S. said...

Hi from the A4A -- as long as I am checking out your blog, thought I might as well let you know the card you wanted is on its way from CA.

mumzy said...

Love the gorgeous birds!