Sunday, November 28, 2010

Xmas tree skirt



Quilted this today as I decided that if it was really going to be a Christmas present for my friend this year, it was probably about time I actually got to work on it. Just a simple meander, as it didn't really need more. I have since cut a hole in it to make a gap for the tree and now, just have to bind it. I suppose I will have to make bias binding rather than my usual (and easier) French Fold - but as I have to go around a quite tight circle, I've not much choice. Grumble, grumble.

3 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I remember this project...yep..now is the perfect time to get it finished...looks wonderful!

Ruth said...

Isn't that the way of all Christmas presents? At least you're getting started ahead of time. I'm always sewing away at the last minute trying to get everything finished.

Toni said...

Great present! Simple is the best!