Saturday, February 05, 2011

Final 3 Canal Houses



Here are the last three houses in my row - the far right one is again, one I made myself. A lot of people have commented on the houses and asked questions about them - if you click on the tag "fractured canal houses" at the bottom of this post, it will take you through the history of the project - scroll all the way to the end of those tagged posts and you will see the original picture which inspired the row of houses and the line drawing from which we all worked to make sure our houses were consistent and aligned properly.

It will probably be a while before I get them all sorted out, joined up, embellished, what have you, but I will blog progress as and when...

2 comments:

ColourFly said...

Wow, that looks fantastic!!!!

Sabine

Janet said...

Very neat project. It's been fun to see them all as they are created.