Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scrapbusting blog...


Because I am a madwoman (perhaps!) I have decided to start a new blog, entirely related to my efforts to work with my scrap and small pieces of fabric stash - there won't be much over there that's not here to start with, but I thought it would be fun to keep it all in one place; it might be a useful resources if you are looking for inspiration of what to do with certain of your scraps. In addition to highlighting blocks and/or tops that I've made using various sizes and shapes of scraps, I will probably also share places where I find good ideas for using up scraps and small pieces. There's a button in my sidebar - check it out! There's not a huge amount over there at the moment, but I'm sure it will grow....

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Iv'e decided that scrap busting is futile. They breed faster than I can use them! Although, I really like that current block that you are doing. I may need to make that one!

Lynne said...

Did I hear someone say "mad woman"? LOL

I thought about setting up a separate quilting blog to my knitting blog and the idea was too overwhelming! Good on you!