Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Cross-stitch update


Not a huge amount of progress on this this week (due to more game and card-playing in the evening and less sitting in front of the telly), but I did manage to finish the sand under the fourth beach hut and begin the hut itself. It's coming, at least. Hmm, and looking back I realised I've also finished the roof on the far left hut - so I guess that's more progress than I thought!


All the other posts this week, I did before I left for holiday and scheduled them to post on the right day, but the Wednesday update I needed to actually do on Wednesday, since I wouldn't have done the work before that... OK, technically, I didn't update it until Thursday, but Wednesay is always cross-stitch day, or at least that's the habit I've been in recently.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

So lovely. How do you keep tabs on where you are when you have more than one project going at a time????

Lynne said...

Looking good, Kate.