Saturday, December 10, 2011

Geese Circles


After some more thought, I think I will redo the Farmer's Wife blocks in the taupes - I know I won't regret that, so it's better than trying to find some other piece of fabric in my stash which might work but I might get frustrated with partway through.



I do, however, have a plan for some of the batik stash - I'd like to make some of these blocks. I think I will do them with batik geese and either black or white backgrounds. Or perhaps some of each. Over here, there are links to the pattern, both using foundation piecing (which I will be doing) and templates, depending on what you like...

And as for the larger pieces of fabric I'd like to destash, well, there's always quilt backings!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

It helps to have a plan, doesn't it? I know with my knitting, I sometimes quiestion whether I like what I've done. If I push on, I inevitably come to a place where I acknowledge that it isn't working and I have to rip it all out anyway! I'm learning not to keep going when I start questioning myself!