Friday, January 13, 2012

Free to a good home


A couple of freebies - the cross-stitch pattern for the beach huts I completed earlier this year...


and a paper-piecing pattern for the Christmas candles. This pattern came with two copies of the pattern, one to keep and one to cut. I cut one of them up, but the other is still there, as are the instructions. You could either cut this one or photocopy first...

As usual, leave  a comment if interested, and in a week or so I'll (if necessary) draw the winners.

6 comments:

Kandi said...

I just love the historical sampler company patterns, please add me in. Many thanks
Kandi x

Tammy said...

Oh, I'd love the Beach Hut Cross-Stitch Pattern! Thanks for the freebie giveaway!

Unknown said...

I am hoping I'm not too late... Loving the paper piecing...

Terri said...

I love the candles pattern Kate ... and love your blog too! :)

Terri Coty

Doreen said...

Hi Kate,

I would love to be in the draw for the candle pattern. Thank you.

Doreen

Dolores said...

The beach huts is a cute cross stitch.