Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Cross-stitch update


Well, it's time for the seasonal cross-stitch pieces.  This one first, because it's not purely Christmassy, but just wintery. I think I said before, I may try to finish this one this year, as I can keep stitching on it even once I've had enough of Christmas per se (which means, on into February if necessary). I actually got quite a lot done on it this last week. In addition to the upper right hand corner, which has come on a lot, there's quite a bit of background which has been filled in, which doesn't show quite as well.   In the next week's rotation, I will first finish the triptych and then get started on the angels. 

2 comments:

Lynne said...

It is beautiful!

Needled Mom said...

This is such a pretty design and fun to use for longer than just Christmas.