Friday, February 08, 2013

Cross-stitch finish


As suspected, I finished this one this week - there wasn't a lot left to do, so an evening with Daniel Radcliffe (Woman in Black) saw it completed. I'm glad, too - I'm getting a little tired of winter, so I'm not sure how much more I'd want to work on a winter cross-stitch!

I've picked up the birds on pink to do the latest installment, but it's not very big, so I fully expect it to only take a few evenings.  And then on to something else, which I have selected, but can't off the top of my head remember what it is, other than the fact that it's one of my Historical Sampler Company ones. Hopefully, not a winter themed one!


4 comments:

Lynne said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations on the finish!

Lyndsey said...

A very pretty cross stitch, well done on finishing it. I know what you mean about wanting winter over, it really is time to move on to spring.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Congrats on a fab finish!

Angela said...

Great finish ..... sadly we still have plenty of winter in Wiltshire, it's been snowing again, though thankfully not enough to settle anywhere