Thursday, February 21, 2013

End of the crumbs


As I mentioned the other day, I thought I'd try doing some crumb blocks bordered with other colours - a good way for using up small pieces of other colours as well.  I've now used up all of the crumb blocks in my block stash, between the neutral borders, the black borders and these. There are actually 38 of these, which is not a practical number, but I'll work something out!  I think they came out well, though. It will be fun to try to arrange them in a balanced way - but that's a task for another day.

3 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Lovely little blocks! Isn't it easier to store blocks than crumbs? I think so :o)

Needled Mom said...

Those look great. I can't wait to see how you arrange them.

Lynne said...

How exciting to come to the end of your crumbs but I have the feeling it won't last long!