Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Even More Cross-stitch


Wednesday being the regularly scheduled cross-stitch update...  Here's the new piece I'm working on (in rotation with the garden with alphabet) - as I suspected, I did choose something winter themed, but it's not really that heavily wintery - only a small amount of snow and so on - and I don't mind the trees, so I think it will be ok to work on. It shouldn't take very long, anyway, as it's quite open stitching. If I get bored of the snowflakes before I finish, I can always put it aside to finish in November or so.  This church is about 2 evenings work, so you can see it stitches up pretty fast.


2 comments:

Lynne said...

I'd not only say it was winter, I'd say it was Christmas related! I know, your joining in one of those Christmas throughout the year Linky parties, right? LOL

Lyndsey said...

A nice pattern and judging from what you've already done should make up quite quickly. I like the way the church is stitching up,