Thursday, February 07, 2013

Scrappy Rail Fence


This is another top made of blocks made as leaders and enders during other work. This one used small rectangles left from the layer cake I've made a few things from, along with some neutral fabric from stash. It's only a little top, but I'm sure will be useful to Project Linus or another charity. As I've got two tops set aside using this layer cake - and I still have other pieces left - I don't mind parting with some of it.  (I just typed "partying" instead of "parting" - Freudian slip?)

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

You could party with it a little before you part with it.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

How could you possibly part with that partying of a quilt?? :O)

Lynne said...

Best you do some partying before you part with it!

Lyndsey said...

Sounds a bit like you've already done the partying whilst creating the top. A very pretty little top. Must get my February top made for project linus.