Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cross stitch update


Not a lot of progress this week, but then I've only worked on it once, I think, or maybe twice - one night I finished off the other piece, one night I went out, a couple nights I've been stitching down binding...  This week, I was going to start a new piece, but before I could do so, I received part six of my birds in the post, so that will be next. It's a fairly small section, though, so I don't imagine it will take the entire week to stitch - although, there is more binding to do, so who knows what will happen!


4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It's still progress - no matter how little. I need to get my cross stitch out again too. It's been too long.

Kathy S. said...

Progress is very pretty!

Unknown said...

It's sweet. I'm sure you'll get it finished in good time :-)

Lyndsey said...

Good progress especially when binding is included in the mix.