Sunday, March 10, 2013

Whitehouse steps


Here are some blocks which were inspired by this month's block lotto - I found 4 different grey fabrics in my stash, some more tonal than others, so I'll be making some blocks for the lotto but keeping most of them for myself - or rather, for a quilt top which may well end up being a charity donation. I got about three quarters of the 24 blocks I plan to make done today - the rest will wait until next weekend. Or perhaps later, as I rather think there are a number of Cub Activities looming over my weekend...

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

The blocks look fun and as if they will make up very quickly. Good luck with the cub activities. Most of my weekend went on Guide related jobs.

Marei said...

Hi Kate...another simple & beautiful block. I like how each of the colors are able to "speak up". I'm trying to figure out the approximate size of your blocks and looking through the house I can't find a ruler/tape with cms on it to save my life. Help!

McIrish Annie said...

These would make a nice Boy quilt! With three nephews graduating from HS, i am on the lookout for masculine stuff. It would also work for a boy baby, looks nautical to me.