Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A few goodies


My local department store is not big, nor does it have a large haberdashery department, but it does have a small stock of crafty things (mostly aimed at the card-making market, along with a selection of wool, which doesn't appeal, as I don't knit).   Still, when you need a little craft fix, it's a nice place to pop into. I needed some glue with a fine tip, so I picked some up, along with a few sheets of paper, a packet of graduated vellum sheets and some little flower stickers. Nothing too unusual, but some nice bits and pieces, nonetheless...

This summer's when I expect to truly "stash up" - I'll be in the US for a month or so, and fully intend to do some damage in Michael's!

3 comments:

black bear cabin said...

How fun...when are you going to be in the states? Are you traveling while here, or hanging with family? Im sure you will stockpile on all kinds of different goodies while you are here :)

ruthsplace said...

Looks like you've picked up some lovely things.

I hope you find awesome things in the US. I made a brief run to JoAnns when I was there last...

Needled Mom said...

You might also check out JoAnns while you are here as they have a great craft department as well as fabrics.