Monday, June 24, 2013

Cotton Robin


Well, I received my little quilt from the Cotton Robin round robin I've been taking part in, but I wasn't able to show it right away, as Julie hadn't done the Grand Reveal yet. Now that she has, I can show the piece I received. It took me a while to work out which was is up.  I think this is what I like best, with the flowers going down the left-hand side.  What do you think?  I like the last one, too, but then the green lines look like an "A" and that grabs my eye too much...


If you want to see all the other pieces, check out the Big Reveal...


I'll try to hunt up the photos of the work I did on the pieces and blog them at some point - I think that's always fun to see...


1 comment:

ruthsplace said...

The flowers are lovely. In our house the A would be right side up...:)